CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When I grow up!

Lately, I have been thinking about growing up. I know I will never grow up like that, although in the last 4 years I did grow one whole inch. No I wasn't wearing shoes or had my hair too fluffy. I am thinking about actually growing up and buying a home. This is a huge step for anyone, you have to find a place, make sure you have enough money, you have down payments, all the taxes and other stuff I know that I don't know about. But despite all of that I would love a place of my own. You get to a certain age and the whole roommate thing is just not working for you. They are all too young and studpid and you vow that you were never like that though in all reality you were exactly like that but why admit it. The late night parties, the I think my mom still lives here so I don't need to do my dishes begins to take a toll on someone my age. Lets be honest I am not a spring chicken anymore. What I never thought would happen as happened. I now am ready to go to bed at 9, I creak and crack when I get up and down. Stop the insanity! I wish sometimes that life would not have passed by so fast but it has and so the next logical step is to buy a house...wish me luck!

0 comments: